Wednesday 6 January 2016

Laura's Loft DT Casual Friday New Releases!!

http://lauras-loft-shop.myshopify.com/

 



 Hello friends, Kim here today and I am excited to share my Card featuring Casual CAS-ual Fridays Stamps​ and Dies. We are celebrating Valentines Day and CAS-ual Fridays new releases today over at Laura's Loft ! For this card I used the Curtis back ground Stamp and the Tag Buddies Dies.

Using some Hero Arts Shadow in the mid tone colour range. I used a pretty bubble gum pink on some pink card stock to give a tone on tone effect to the background.

 
Once I had let the ink dry I used some dimensional foam tape to pop the card up and give it some height. Now its time for some die cutting!

For the first layer I used the largest die from the set and some white vellum paper so that you could see the background through the vellum. 

 
I then used some of My Favorite Things paper and the next size of the die, keeping it all with in the pink tones for Valentines Day. I used some multi matte medium to tack it down on the cardstock.


Once the card was assembled, it was time to get out some of my favorite embossing powder. I used the Ho Ho Ho, Wow! Embossing Powder for the wooden heart in the centre.  It really added a lot of sparkle. Laura has a huge selection of Wow Embossing Powders in her shop you can check them all out HERE


 I also used the Hopes Desire Sequin Pack, and added some of the sequins and doves from the pack to add interest to the card.

I added a final touch of a metal number plate from Tim Holtz and some bakers twine and that finished up the card!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my project today. Don't forget to check out all the great items in the Laura's Loft Store and Blog
You can find out more info about the CAS-ual Friday new releases on Laura's Blog
HERE
Other Items Used
Versamark Clear Ink
Hero Arts Bubble Gum Ink
Tim Holtz Metal
Red Bakers Twine
My Favorite Things Paper
Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment