Tuesday 13 August 2019

Princess Bling Cards White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.

I was inspired by this months sketch challenge to make my blingy cards, here is what the sketch looks like.

I am using Graphic 45 Princess Collection for my card, its one of my favorite paper lines and I love the pink shabby colours.   I tried to follow the sketch by using the little stamps that come in the paper line for the 4 squares on the top right, they worked out perfectly for that.


I used two different papers from the pack to give a layered effect, and because it is called Princess, I added a crown to the middle of the four squares, and then went all out and added bling to the card as well.


I added some Dovecraft glitter glue in crystal to the Princess images to give even more sparkle.
I also added a white satin flower to the card as well.


I also made a little 3 x 4 inch note card as well, and added some rhinestone chain bling to it as well.


A Princess needs her bling!


I hope you have enjoyed my project today, please stop by the White Rose Crafts Facebook group, and check out all the great items in the store!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.








1 comment:

  1. The cards are so pretty Kim. Love how you used the small stamp size images in this layout. The addition of the crown is the perfect touch. Tfs and inspiring. 💕🤗

    ReplyDelete