Tuesday 10 March 2020

Shabby Chic Tag Book White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here, with my next White Rose Crafts Project. This time I have made a shabby chic tag book, with lots of great items from the WRC Shop!



I started off with the chipboard tag set, painted around the edges in a soft pink tone, and used the 13 Arts Rose Fields paper to cover the tags.


I added some of the ScrapBerry embellishments and Recollections flowers to some of the pages. I also added some of the Melissa Frances resin embellishments to the pages, I love how dimensional they are, they worked perfectly for this project.


Lots of laces and some fiber and seam binding hold the tag book together. Now it is ready for photos or journaling! 
I hope you like my project today, and have found some inspiration here.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment