Tuesday 17 September 2019

Lavender & Lace Junk Journal For White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.
I have created a lovely lavender and lace junk journal using some gorgeous Crafts Creations Paper and some Pion Paper as well.


I hand dyed all the paper inside the journal using purple cabbage! This gave the pages a lovely purple/blue colour. There is also some vintage music paper inside as well that I dyed.
The cover is the Craft Creations Pink and Blue Flowers Paper. I also layered some laces that I also dyed in the purple cabbage on the front of the journal.


I used the Tim Holtz Label Clips and to put on the front cover as a focal piece. Along with some paper flowers and ribbon roses.  


I used one of the Tim Holtz Pen Nibs on the corner of the lovely Pion Paper image, with some hand dyed lace and another paper flower.




The pages have hand dyed ruffle trim on them to make them look pretty and shabby.


The inside cover has this lovely tuck spot which is also from the Pion Paper.


I added this gorgeous lavender flower from some vintage wall paper as a nice tuck spot in the middle of the journal.


Here you can see the lovey hand dyed paper and lace ruffles.


The back of the journal has more of the hand dyed laces on top of the Craft Creations Paper.


I hope you like my project today and have found some inspiration here.
Thanks for stopping by.

White Rose Crafts Products Used

2 comments:

  1. This journal is gorgeous Kim. Love the papers and the hand dyed laces. purple cabbage...OMG!! You are amazing. Tfs 💕

    ReplyDelete