Tuesday 5 March 2019

"Dream" Art Journal Page White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts. This time I am working in my White Rose Crafts Art Journal that I made in a previous post which you can find HERE

I have been working in my mini journal and decided to share this page which had some over-spray from a previous page. The paper is Neenah A2 Heavy cardstock  that I will be working on.


I started off using my Distress Oxides in Peacock feathers, and went all over the page, then used the Kaisercraft Parasol Stencil and my Dried Marigold Oxide. I then spritzed the page with some water to "activate" the oxides.


Once the page was dry, I cut some pieces from the Altair Art "Ever Dream" Ephemera sheet. I love this sheet, as I collect dreamcatchers and wanted to do a page featuring one of them from the sheet.



I used the Nuvo Drops in Duck Egg Blue on the dreamcatcher and added some turquoise thread behind it for some texture.  I also added Nuvo Drops in White Blizzard and also the Dovecraft Glitter glue in Crystal to add lots of sparkle to the page.


I added a K & Company Epoxy Sticker "dream" for my sentiment.


A final touch was the Distress Oxide Spray in Wilted Violet to add some spatters to the page.


Check out the White Rose Crafts Store for all the amazing products I have used today.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Kim. Love all the colours you put together. I love dreamcatchers too. Tfs. ♥️

    ReplyDelete