Wednesday 4 September 2013

Design Team Call Entry for
Discount Paper Crafts on Etsy

 
 
 
Hi everyone! Well, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring for a Design Team call for Discount Paper Crafts on Etsy! I just adore Cathy's store, she is my "go to" person for all things Prima and Tim Holtz!  I have been shopping in Cathy's store for a while now and I am always impressed by the customer service, quality and friendliness she provides, not to mention the great prices!
 
I have created an Exploding Cigar box, well not literally lol! But this vintage box is made to look like all the yummy goodies are just bursting out of the box. Most of what I used I got from Discount Paper Crafts, so do be sure to check out Cathy's store, the link is above. There will be a complete list of items I used at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
 
Front of box
|Here you can see the front where I have used the Prima brick mask I got from Cathy's store, along with the TH clock key

Top of box
 
Lots going on here! you can see all the gorgeous goodies, the gears, flowers and lightbulb
 
Top of box

Here you can see the TH clock face and spinners with some vintage metal wings from my stash.


Full view of box
I used the Prima Divine Paper for the box

Side of box
Here you can see some of the paper that is rolled up to give that exploding effect. I also used my homemade texture paste all over the box.

Side view


Top

Front of box

Inside Box


Full View of box

Items Used:
Prima- metal gate, Junkyard findings, Vintage trinkets light bulb, Prima flowers from the Engraver collection, Brick Mask and Mechanical Number 8
Tim Holtz: Gears, face plate, clock key, metal clock face, game spinners
From my stash: wood clock, Paris art tile, WOC flowers, metal corners, metal filigrees.wings and vintage lady metal embellishment.
Lace is from Lavish Laces.
Thank  you for stopping by today, I hope you have found a little bit of inspiration here today, feel free to leave a comment or subscribe if you wish. I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment