Sunday 10 November 2013

Memory Tray Shadowbox

 Design Team Project for Gina's Designs Lasercuts

 
 
Hello everyone today I would like to share with you this wonderful Memory Tray Shadowbox by Gina's Designs. I really love this shadowbox, it is so easy to put together, just click into place and it only took me a couple of minutes to do it.  I have used some of the Graphic 45 paper, The twelve Days of Christmas for this.


Here you can also see some of the other great goodies from Gina's, the Lamp Post is from the Christmas Shape Set and the Snowflake Shape Set you will see on the project worked out great. I have just covered them in my homemade texture paste to give them a snowy type of look.


I really love all the compartments in the shadowbox, it gives you lots of opportunity to embellish. Here you can see in this part one of the little chipboard snowflakes in the frame with a little white flower in the centre.




Here is part of the snowflake shape set, it is the border, I cut it down to fit on this section of the Shadowbox, and again used my texture paste, it made a great border for this part of the box and picked up on the Christmas/winter theme of the project.


Here you can see the Hanging clock from Gina's store, this is always one of my favorite pieces, it adds a great touch attached to the side of the shadowbox.  I have backed it with more of the G45 paper to show off the roman numerals on the clock.

And Finally here is a full view of the Shadowbox, its so great to have this little keepsake for this coming Christmas. You can certainly embellish this in so many ways, the compartments would be great for family photos too!
Thanks so much for taking a peek at my project today! I had a blast making this and please take a peek at Gina's store to find all these great items and more!

Items used from Gina's Store

Other items used
Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas Paper Stack
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Tim Holtz Metal Numbers & Tag Sentiment
ButterBeeScraps Metal Embellishments
Prima Resin Wing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment