Tuesday 11 March 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

This is my official Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition.
I would like to share these 9 projects with you, which I have created using Graphic 45 Paper
This first project is using Steampunk Spells. I have created a Steampunk Clock Shadow Box. I have also used one of the Graphic 45 Staples the Door Plate. I just love this paper line! I have done a lot of fussy cutting out of this paper, the vintage lady on her bicycle is one of my most favorite images. This is a working clock.
 
 
Here I have created an altered wooden box using the Typography Paper Collection.  This is another of my favorites, I really love the color tones and graphic quality to this paper line!
 
This is a Shabby Chic Alarm Clock by Tim Holtz, that I used some of the gorgeous Once Upon a Springtime Collection on.  I Love this paper, its so fun and whimsical!

 
Here is one of my all time favorite projects! This is an altered Frame using The Ladies Diary paper.  I had fun with this one, and even used an old Christmas Ornament, (the ladies dress in the bottom right corner)as it went so well with this gorgeous paper!

 
This is a fun project I created using the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper. I really love the shabby chic look of this paper and the floral designs are just amazing!  I used some ATC Shrines to create this box (From Gina's Designs) and added some wooden wings to the sides to give a fun look. I papered the wings with the beautiful paper then did some mixed media on top with a script stencil and modelling paste.

 
This is another Steampunk Spells Project (I said I loved that paper didn't I? lol) I have altered another of the ATC Shrines here, and decorated it in a more Halloween Style, which this paper carries off just perfectly!

 
I think this one might be one of my all time favorite projects using the beautiful 12 Days of Christmas Paper. I created this shadow box, doing a great deal of fussy cutting, which was a true labor of love!
I then decorated the individual boxes  with more of the paper and added a few trims and chipboard snowflakes to the project. This project is one of my most commented on YouTube Videos!


 
...And how could I resist not using the gorgeous Botanical Tea Paper! I just adore this paper, and this was a super fun project to make. The teapot itself is made from Paper Mache, and I have used some chipboard pieces and fussy cut out some of the beautiful images from the paper to add to the teapot.  
 
Finally...I have created a mini album using the Graphic 45 Couture Paper. Here I have created some dimensional looks to the cover of the page, by creating a flower box and awning using paper from the collection.


 
 
 
I hope you will consider not only my projects but also my body of work on YouTube, Pinterest, My very active Facebook Page and also on my blog here.   I am thrilled to be auditioning for your amazing Design Team. Thank you so much for taking the time to look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment