Thursday 10 April 2014

Hi Everyone, Kim here to share with you my altered Key. These Wall Art Keys are new in Gina's store and I just adore them! They come in a few different styles, and today I have chosen to alter the Gear Heart one. I have done it up in a Girly Grunge style.
 
 

Here you can see the lovely Steampunk Lady who I have embossed with a few different colors and added a lovely flower to her "hair". I used the Prima Fairy Belle paper for the inside of the heart, but you could easily have put a photo inside as well, it would be great for that! These keys have an overlay which goes on top of them and in this section you can see the gears on the heart which I have also embossed and added metal embellishments and flowers to give a bit of a feminine touch.
 

Here you can see a close up of the center of the key, I love that these Wall Art Keys have an overlay so you can alter them in so many different ways. They also come in several different shapes too, so please check out Gina's Store for more info on them!

 
In this section, I have used an Exclusive Design by Kerry Fellowes, her Butterfly of Gears, I really love this piece, and Kerry will be having more designs coming soon! I continued the Fairy Belle paper down the bottom part of the key and added some wooden letters, which I painted black to spell out the word "Fly". A chain, Prima zipper sentiment, and metal wing charm finish off the look of the butterfly.
 

Thanks for stopping by today!



Gina's Designs Items used:
Butterfly of Gears, A Kerry Fellowes Design Exclusive to Gina's Designs

Other Items used
Prima Fairy Belle Paper, and zipper sentiment
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Metal Wing Charm from Craftsupplies1
Metal key hole, gears, clock piece from Butterbeescraps
Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Bronze Embossing Powder
Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Powder
Wood Letters and Chain from my Stash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment