Wednesday 17 February 2016

Snowflake Dolly Peg Crafters' Palette DT Project

 
 
Good morning Crafters' Palette fans! I have a fun little project today using these cute little wooden
dolly pegs from the store.
I was challenged to create a snowflake themed project and created this sweet little doll.
 
 
 I started off by painting the pegs with gesso, and then using the silicone glue to attach them to some wooden snowflakes from my stash.
 

 
 Once they were set I used the wet gesso to sprinkle some of the Frantage embossing powder on the snowflake and then I heat set it.  I used some yarn for her hair and painted her face with some Ranger paints to give a skin tone effect.
 
 
I added some bridal trim and laces from my stash to create her dress, and then a pretty bow on the front of her dress.
 
 
I added a metal snowflake and flower to her hair from my stash, but you can find lots of great metal pieces to embellish your dolly at The Crafters' Palette Store .
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out The Crafters' Palette Blog to keep up with all the new things the team is up to!
 

 
Wooden Snowflakes from Fernli Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment