Friday 14 December 2018

Be Brave Mixed Media Post Card for ScraPerfect DT


Good morning ScraPerfect Fans! Kim here today with my next DT Project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have done a mixed media post card.
With the help of The Best Glue Ever, this post card was super easy to make. 
I added some tissue paper to the background and a few flower stamps first, then added some splatters of pink and blue paint.


I stamped my main image from a Prima girl stamp on to some vintage book paper, and used some watered down paint to colour her in.  I added some silk thread on top of the post card and then used more of the Best Glue Ever to hold my image down on the card.
After I had adhered the main image, I used a couple of flowers from the Wheel of Embellies to add to the flower in her hair.


A pretty blue flower, wooden ampersand and a Tim Holtz chipboard sentiment finished off my post card. 

I hope you like my project for today, don't forget to check out the ScraPerfect store for all the goodies they have in stock!


No comments:

Post a Comment