Sunday 14 April 2019

Junk Journal Embellishments ScraPerfect DT




Good morning ScraPerfect fans, Kim here with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
I have created some fun paper embellishments for a junk journal.


The Best Glue Ever is so handy for this project! I used it on all of my embellies, and with the Large No Clog Writing Cap, its makes for easy work!


The Best Glue Ever also works well with the yarn butterfly I used on top of the paper.


I also used several of the Wheels of Embellies on my pieces.


Paper envelope with vintage wall paper and the pearls from the Wheel of Embellies.


Ephemera with more Wheel of Embellie goodies!




And once again the final projects!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.






No comments:

Post a Comment