Tuesday 21 January 2020

Love Artist Trading Coins White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts. This time I have created some Shabby Chic Artist Trading coins. 


I love making these Arist Trading Coins using the gorgeous "Love" chipboard set from the WRC shop.


I used various embossing powders from my stash, in coordinating colours, but making each coin unique.


Once the embossing was done, I used some Glossy Accents to glue the background paper, Felici 'Tea paper to the back of each of the coins.


I also used the Glossy Accents to add some micro beads, rhinestones and tiny metal embellishments to decorate the coins. 
The finishing touch was the Tim Holtz Rub Ons which added a lovely sentiment to each of the coins. 


I hope you have enjoyed my project today and have found some inspiration here.
Thanks for stopping by!

Tim Holtz Rub Ons (Sold Out)

1 comment: