Saturday 12 January 2013

 Lace Valentine Flowers
 
As Valentine Day approaches, I am looking for some new ways to send a little thank you to my online friends, and instead of saying Happy Valentines day with a card, why not try something a bit different, and make some flowers.  I really enjoy making these flowers, it gives me a chance to play with my hoard vault of lace lol!  In the first photo, the large flower is made with some vintage eyelet lace, and the heart is part of a trim from Lavish Laces on Etsy, the tassle was a thrift store find. the smaller flower is more Lavish Laces goodies and part of a thrifty store doily, and wild orchid craft rose, and some Valentine ribbon from Michaels!

 
 
This photo is more pink than reds, the first flower, again, from Lavish Laces, WOC rose, stickpin made with some Maya Road Heart pins, the second flower is vintage trim from a thrift store, a wooden heart i painted, bit of bling and cameo from my stash.
 
 
Here is all four of them together, they are going to someone as a set of 4, its a different way to say Happy Valentines Day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment