Thursday 17 January 2013

Winter White Balsa Box
 
 
 
Well today's project is using the theme of Winter White.  This was the project I did as a thank you gift for a friend, but also it was my entry for today's design challenge over on the Crafty Emblies FB Crafting page.  I used a plain balsa box, which was a thrift store find, painted it white and covered the top and bottom with some script paper from Prima's Botanical paper line.
 
I then started to embellish with some gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers in whites and cream tones, and added some tiny little lilac rose buds as contrast.  The lace is from Lavish Laces, and you can find the link to her store at the side of my blog there.
 
The fan i got from a friend, Luisa Diaz, who has a store on Facebook called Kittys'ScrapPost which you can check out here  http://www.facebook.com/events/273276326133877/#!/groups/430340737022222/
 
I finished off with some stickpins, a cameo and some pearls from my stash, and there you have it, a Winter White Vintage look that will be great for any time of the year!
 
Let me know what you think, please feel free to leave a comment below or subscribe to my blog, its great to have you here! 
(more pics below)
 
Top and Bottom Open
 


Top View


Back View

 
Bottom of Box
 


No comments:

Post a Comment