Tuesday 23 July 2013

 
Guest DT for Lavish Laces
Shabby Chic Cabinet
 
Hi Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far. Today I wanted to share with you my guest DT project for Lavish Laces. I am sure you all know how much I ADORE Jaizella's shop!! I jumped at the chance to be a guest DT for her, and When I got this gorgeous cabinet from Gina's Designs, I knew that this was what I wanted to showcase the beautiful laces and trims from LL.
 
So as you can see, I made a shabby chic cabinet, and I love the colours of this paper, its the Prima Divine paper, one of my favorites. The word Cherish, the Fleur de Lis, Bird and vintage chair on the side are also from Gina's Design.
 
This is the top of the cabinet, and some vintage style stick pins, little sleeping cherub and you can see the gorgeous LL floral lace and flowers that Jaizella sells in her shop.

 
Side of Cabinet, here you can see I have used a tea dyed rosette trim piece, and some of the newer pink lace at the bottom from the LL shop, the flower applique is also from Jaizella's shop.

Close up of the pink lace and applique

 Front of cabinet, the lace inside the doors, the pink rosette trim and the trim at the bottom are all Lavish Laces.

 
Top and front of box. I have used a Prima Trinket in the middle there which says " Love"


Close up of rosette trim and lace at the base of cabinet.

 
 Side View, here you can see more of the applique trim, and the trim on the scissors and more of the beautiful pink trim on the base, all Lavish Laces.
 
Here is the cabinet open, it is really nice and deep and would be great for storing all the gorgeous Lavish Laces!!


Here is my Second project for Lavish Laces, it is an altered word "Dream", and used My Minds Eye paper for this as well as more of the gorgeous Lavish Laces.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LavishLaces

Here is a close up of the letter D, you can see more of the beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers here that Jaizella sells in her shop, I have dyed these ones a gorgeous Blue colour with my Lindy's Delphinium Turquoise. The Eiffel Tower is from Trees to Treasures, and behind the "D" you can see some of the gorgeous slate grey floral lace from LL. The vintage lady there is from The porkchopshow on Etsy/Ebay.


 
Here again is more gorgeous WOC flowers that Jaizella sent me in my DT kit! I just love these flowers and how amazing is it that she sells the flowers AND lace and trims now, one stop shopping! you can also see a little fairy from the porkchopshow, and inside the letters and all around them is one of my favorite LL trims, its pure cotton and molds well around the letters.
Here is the letter "M" and here I have used a Prima Candlestick, the hot air balloon is from Trees to Treasures Wood Veneer pieces, and more beautiful WOC flowers and you can see a little flower made from LL lace with a cameo at the end of the letter M.

 
 
Here is some flowers I have created using the Lavish Laces Trim by stacking the appliques and using some hot glue I created these shabby chic little flowers, I added a pearl to the centre of each of them to finish them off. I also added this beautiful ivory floral lace to use as a hanger so my friend who I will be sending this to can hang it on her wall.
 

So these are my two projects for my Guest DT on Lavish Laces. Please visit Jaizella's site on Etsy, and check out the laces, trims and wild orchid craft flowers she has in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment