Wednesday 16 October 2013

Design Team Project for Kitty's Scrap Post on Zibbet "Typography"

Typography Altered Box
 
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I hope you are all having a great week! Today I would like to share with you an altered Box I created using the Embellishment kits from Kitty's Scrap Post 
I created this box also using the New Graphic45 paper "Typography". I really adore this paper, and if you haven't seen it yet, I do recommend you check it out. It is super cool, and fun to work with!
 

Here you can see the front of the box and the lovely tan, browns and orange tones in the paper. I have used Luisa's trims from her Embellishment kits on the box, here you can see the gorgeous brown lace on top of the beautiful white pleated trim. I have added a Prima trinket and some metal filigree pieces to add a finishing touch.

Here are some of the beautiful laces and flowers you can find in the KSP kits, they really went well with this G45 paper!

 
On the top here, I have used a Chipboard Gate from Gina's Designs, and done some texturing with it using Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and my home made texture paste. In the corner you can see more of the beautiful flowers Luisa has in the kits!

 
Side View of Box


 



So please do stop by Kitty's Scrap Post and check out these beautiful kits and also remember Luisa sells gorgeous digital scrapbooking kits as well!!
I hope you have found a little bit of inspiration here today, please feel free to comment or subscribe to my blog. I love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs, Kim :)
 


1 comment: