Monday 21 October 2013

 Vintage Shabby Chic Camera Box
 
Hi Everyone, its Kim here today to share with you this lovely Vintage Shabby Chic Camera Box I have created. When I saw this box in Gina's Shop, I knew I had to have it. I have a family of photographers and I really wanted to create this for someone special in my family.
I had so much fun altering this, and I decided to keep it in the white, creams, and black tones.
 
 
I have used several of Gina's other Chippys, including the Film strip, arrow, and frame around the view finder all from the "Say Cheese" set, along with the cogs and gears, and steampunk doily which you will see is behind the "lens" of the camera!
 
 
The lid lifts off to reveal the shabby chic interior, I have used some vintage laces down either side of the box, which I also painted with some white acrylic paint, then sanded it down to give it more of a vintage look.




 
Here is a side view of the box, you can see its unique construction, creatively imagined by Gina to resemble an old vintage Camera!


Front view of the box, you can see it is very dimensional and the lens which is made of wood really stands out!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like what I have created for you today.
 
Gina's items used:
 
Other items used:
Kaisercraft Basecoat Paper
Metal Pieces by ButterBeeScraps
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Prima Junkyard Findings & Resin Camera Piece
Tim Holtz Imagine Tag
 


 

2 comments: