Thursday 23 October 2014

Fun with Shimmerz!

Hello friends!  I have a fun tutorial to share with you today featuring Shimmerz Products. I have used the Inklingz watercolors, and some of the Vibez and Coloringz  Sprays. I have had this design in mind for quite a while, and with all the seasonal changes going on right now, I felt it was a good time to get it started.
 
I started off with four 5 x 7 canvas boards. First, I wanted to start off with some of the gorgeous Inklingz and my Pentel Waterbrush Pen, honestly I don't know how I ever lived with out this great little tool! I got out one of my favorite Inklingz, called Blue My Mind, and gave the canvas an all over coating of this beautiful color.

 I then got out some of the Vibez, Jenny Be Blue, and sprayed some on my craft mat. Again I used my water pen with the sprays and created an illusion of clouds with the spray and pen. I added some more of the Inklingz to the canvas until I was happy with my wintery background.
 Once I had done that, I used my white Sharpie pen to create dots for snowflakes which you can see on the left hand photo. The right photo is the Summer canvas and some of the lovely Inklingz I used to create a more summery sky.
 With the Summer Canvas I used the same techniques with the Inklingz and some of the Vibez spray and water pen to fill out the trees and make them look like they have leaves.  The trees are a from a stamp I had in my stash.

 
And here is the final four! I entitled this series "Seasons"
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, and do check out all the gorgeous Shimmerz Products you can find them HERE
 
Shimmerz Products Used
 
Other Items Used
Stayzon Ink Black
White Sharpie Paint Pen
5 x 7 Canvas x 4
Avery Elle Lettering Stamps
Tree Wooden Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment