Tuesday 11 November 2014

A Very "Meowy" Christmas! Rubbermoon Stamps DT Project

Hello friends, Kim here today, I would like to share some fun Christmas themed cards I have created using Rubbermoon Stamps and some fun products from Imagine Crafts.
First up is my very "meowy" Christmas card. I love the whimsy with this card and the "Impurrfect" kitty cat stamp I used as a focal point.
 
 
I love the whimsy with this card and the "Impurrfect" kitty cat stamp I used as a focal point. Behind the kitty I used a scroll frame from Gina's Designs, and painted it a soft ivory color, then stamped the "stardust" in the background behind the cat.  I used some Imagine Crafts gold embossing powder to give a lovely shimmery look to the frame.
 
 
Behind the card I spritzed some of the Imagine Crafts Shimmer Spritz in gold and sparkle tones. Then used the Dots and Circles Stamp with some silver Delicata Ink from Imagine Crafts to create a fun background on the card.
 
 
Finally I added some metal snowflakes to each of the corners of the frame to finish it off
.
Here are some of the fun products I used from Imagine Crafts, I just adore their items and they really made my cards sparkle!
 
 
For this next card I used the 3 Snowman Stamp in the center, and colored them in with some copics to give some Christmas tones to the card.
 
 
For the background I used some of the Gina's Designs cardstock doilies. I laid them on my card and then used some of the  Fire works sprays from Imagine Crafts in Bahama Blue and Paris Dusk. I love the tones it gave, I really wanted to give the image of a wintery background.
 
 

I love the effect the sprays and doilies give, they really look like snowflakes!
 

 
 
After the sprays had dried I then used the Box O'Flakes Stamp and some silver embossing powder on top to add to the background. I really wanted a nice shimmer to the card, I also layered more of the Shimmer Spritz Spray on top as well.
 

I used some of the Art Squares precision cut matboard to layer on top of the background and used some of the Irresistible Pico Embellisher to draw snowflakes and dots on it. I then used more of the Fireworks sprays to complete the background look on the matboard.
 
 
I used some lace from my stash and a few more metal snowflakes and pearls, then popped the snowmen up with some foam tape.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my whimsical cards today, thanks for taking a peek and have yourself a very "meowy" Christmas!
 
Rubbermoon Products Used
 
Other Items Used
Lace and Metal Snowflakes From My Stash
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment