Monday 12 December 2016

Dreams of A Reindeer A ScraPerfect DT Project

 
Hello ScraPerfect friends, Kim here with another DT project today. This time I have altered a lovely large reindeer for my front door for the Holiday season.
 
I was inspired by this quote I found online.
"To dance with the moon, you need only become friendly with the dreams of a reindeer."
(author unknown)
 
 
For this project, I used one of my favorite crafty combos! The Best Glue Ever and Glitter!!  I used some dollar store snowflakes and "painted" the glue on them, then sprinkled on the glitter.
 
 
The result is snowy perfection!
 
 
I did the same with the stars too, and I also used the Best Glue Ever for my bling to make my reindeer extra glittery.
 
 
 
 I added some lace beaded appliques, paper flowers, and some ribbons and trims to decorate up my reindeer.
 
 
 
 
 
 I also added some beaded sprays for dimension and texture.
 
 
 
I used some sheer ribbon and also added some bling from my stash to the center.

 
Once again here is my sparkly reindeer! He will be hanging on my front door to greet my family and friends this holiday season.
I will leave you with another Reindeer quote.....
 
"Reindeer are flight and motion and magic in moonlight beyond all recalling, made of Christmas dreams, spun from a place beyond all fearing."
(Author Unknown)
 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today. Please check out the ScraPerfect Store for lots of great products and to keep up with the Design Team.
 
Happy Holidays!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment