Tuesday 12 March 2019

Always Bring Your Own Sunshine Art Journal Page White Rose Crafts DT



Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.  I decided to do an art journal page this time, as this week we are sharing all things JilliBean Soup!
I was super inspired by the stamp set called My Sunshine by JilliBean Soup, and that got me thinking about creating a page with a sunshine theme, and this is the result.


I started off my page with some gesso and torn papers for the back ground.


Next, I added some of the Distress Oxide Sprays in Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.


Once the sprays were dry, I used my gesso to give a loose impression of a head and body, so I had something to start my face from.


I also used the Studio Light Flowers stencil  and the Kaisercraft Parasol Stencil and some more of the Distress Oxide spray on my page.


I stamped my sentiment on some white paper, using some black Stayzon ink.


I also went around the stenciled images with my black Posca Pen to make them stand out more on the page.


I also used some of the Nuvo Drops in Simply White to give a bit of dimension to the flowers and stenciled images.




Don't forget to bring your sunshine with you where ever you go!
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.
Remember to use the code Kim 15 at the check out of White Rose Crafts to get 15% off your order!





No comments:

Post a Comment