Monday 13 May 2019

May Barista Blend Blog Hop White Rose Crafts Design Team



Welcome Rosies to the May "Barista Blend" Blog Hop. This month's hop 
will run from today, May 13th to May 17th at noon EST.


If you are not familiar with blog hops, it’s fun and easy way to see what the Rosie 
Design Team is creating! Simply click on the first name in the list below,
 (at the bottom of this blog post) to visit our Design Team. Each blog will have the same
 list of links on their blogs and you just follow them in order to go to
 the next blog!

And to make it more fun there is a chance for you to win a $15 WRC 
Gift Card just for hopping along with us and leaving a comment 
at each stop along the way!
The Hop will run all week until 5/17/19 at 12pm EST. 
Once the hop has closed, we will randomly pick a winner of 
someone who has commented all along the way, who will be announced 
on the Saturday May 18th right here on the WRC blog!
And as an added bonus, do you want your work to be featured on our 
blog when we announce our hop winner.
 Share your White Rose Crafts projects over on 
our Facebook Gallery, and you might just be a featured 
project right here!
Now onto the our Hop...

Have you seen our May "Barista Blend" Subscription Kit? It is actually 
already sold out, but there is still a chance to get this kit by purchasing the Multi Kit Subscription, where you can get the May Kit, and the next two kits for an 
amazing price!!! Also did you know that with each of our kits, there is always a
  May Add-On section of the Store that compliments your Monthly Subscription Kit?
 And did you know you can get anything in that May Add-On section for 10% off
 using the code MAY ADD-ONS!!!
Today our design team is playing around with the vast array of 
crafting supplies you can find in the May Add-On. So prepare yourself 
for all the fun and the very cool line up of projects our team has 
prepared for you. And when you get done hoping come back to 
White Rose Crafts Blog and let us know which add on you would be
 most excited to play with.


Hello friends, Kim here with my fun hop project, this time I have altered a journal with lots of great White Rose Crafts items.


I have used the Wild Rose Studio Paper called Letters From Paris for my background 
paper on the journal. It fit in perfectly with the Barista Blend colour palette.
Once the paper was down I dove into the gorgeous laces and trims WRC
Sells in the store. The Double Scallop lace is on the top and underneath you can see the
I think they look amazing against the backdrop of the paper!


For the top of the journal I used one of the Dovecraft Heart Paper Doilies, and one that 
is from my stash that I coffee dyed to layer on top. I added one of the
 sentiment from my stash to finish it off.


I used more of the Melissa Frances chipboard buttons, and more of the
Recollections Flowers and one from the Recollections Chintzy Print set to embellish.
I also used the Dress It Up Decadence chocolate buttons to the mix because they are so cute!


I tied up some more of the laces and some tan coloured seam binding to the side of the journal 
to make it look even more shabby.
I am really loving these colour tones together, and I hope you like them too!


Thank you so much for hopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here!

Your next stop along the hop is Esther Mendez!

Here is a full list of this month's stops just in case you get lost along
 the way.

Kim ß-You are HERE





4 comments:

  1. This journal is stunning! I just love how you are able to layer supplies. Simply gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous with
    the lace and doilies!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love how you used the ribbons and lace! Very chic and vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I like the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete