Tuesday 14 May 2019

Mixed Media Altered Playing Cards ScraPerfect DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have altered some fun cards mixed media style.
These cards were gifted to me by a friend and feature some of the worlds most famous authors.


I kept the image of the author as a focal point and used The Best Glue Ever to adhere all my embellishments down.


I used the Pearl Wheel of Embellies on my cards as well, as the pearls are tiny enough to fit nicely on the cards.


The Best Glue Ever is so great for a project like this, as it will hold down the paper, the sentiments, small bits of fabric and lace, and even the glitter glass you see in the top left corner of the card.


I also used the Best Glue ever for the heavier embellishment of the dangle bead you see on the right side of the Bronte Sister card above, and it worked! The Best Glue Ever
once again lives up to its name!!



I hope you will give some cards like this a try.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here today!







No comments:

Post a Comment