Tuesday 24 September 2019

Simple And Easy Cards For White Rose Crafts DT



Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.
I wanted to make a couple of simple and easy cards this week to send off to some friends.



I used the Graphic 45 paper called Flutter from the WRC store for the cards. I used the 8 x 8 pad, and folded one of the pieces in half, cut one card at 5 x 5 and one 3 x 3 to get my two little cards.


I added some of the Tim Holtz Paper Dolls and Botanical ephemera from my stash and topped the cards off with some of the Tim Holtz Mirrored Stars to add some dimension and sparkle.
These cards were super easy to make, and not being much of a card maker myself, this was a quick and fun project.

I hope you will give this a try. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment