Monday 30 September 2019

Mixed Media Tags ScraPerfect DT




Good morning friends, Kim here today with my next project for ScraPerfect.
I have altered some garment tags this time, and the Best Glue Ever was the perfect compliment to making these tags.


I used some of my Distress Oxide Spray in Picked Raspberry, and then my Prima Bloom Spray in Cotton Candy. I wanted similar pink hues in the background and this achieved it.


Once the spray was dry it was time to get out the Best Glue Ever and glue down my rose images that were from a vintage gardening book.


I then added some coordinating fabric, some pink glittery thread and one of the Tim Holtz paper dolls, all glued down with the Best Glue Ever.



I love the tone on tone style of the tags, and the black and white images just pop on the hot pink flowers!


I hope you like my project today and have found some inspiration here.
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty tags Kim. Love the contrast of the bright pink with the black and white. Tfs 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I love the ragged layers, the hot pink with the vintage images and the use of text.

    ReplyDelete