Tuesday 8 October 2019

Magical Wee Books A White Rose Crafts DT Project


Good morning and happy October! I have some fun and magical wee books to share with you today, using some amazing products from White Rose Crafts.


I started off using some black cardstock from my stash and created my own wee little book using a chipboard base. I glued the chipboard to the cardstock on both sides and this formed the base of the books.


I used the American Crafts "Haunted Hollow" paper for the top of the books. This paper had different book covers on it, so it was perfect for this project.  I also used some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to each of the books to make them look old and grungy.


I also used the Dress it up Halloween set, and used three of the little embellishments to decorate the covers of the tiny books.


I used old book pages inside the books to make them feel authentic and sewed in the signatures to each of the books. So, now they are real tiny books that can be open and read!


I added some of the ScrapBerry Witch Hat charms to the spines of each of the books so everyone knows just who they belong to!


I decided the books were not spooky enough so I added some "cobwebs" made with hot glue to each of the books, now they look old and like they have been sitting on someone's shelf for a very long time.


The finishing touch was some Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spray, this gave my books the magical sparkle they needed.


I hope you have enjoyed my wee magical books today, thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: