Monday 14 October 2019

Altered Gift Bag ScraPerfect DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have altered a paper bag to hold some lovely items for happy mail.


I started off using the Best Glue Ever on my Rice Paper image, you don't need much of the glue as it holds so well.


 Once the image was applied, I stared to layer on some laces and trims, also using the Best 
Glue Ever.  The lighter and thinner laces hold quite well with BGE, though it does take a bit longer to dry, but it holds very well.



I also used BGE for the epoxy gold circles to ensure they stayed down on the lace.



And here is my finished bag, all ready for filling with some lovely happy mail for a friend.


I hope you have found some inspiration here today, thanks for stopping by!

ScraPerfect Products Used

1 comment: