Sunday 10 February 2013

Altered Fairy Belle Balsa Box
 
 
I| dove into my paper stash today and came up with one of my favorite papers, the Fairy Belle stack by Prima.  I just adore the colours and themes in this paper it is one of the most gorgeous papers from Prima I think!  I also have had this balsa box sitting here for a while, I got it at a thrift store, and believe it or not, it is my one and only balsa box, so I thought ok, its time to do something with it, and this is the result below...let me know what you think, please leave me a comment or if you have any questions about anything on my blog, just drop me a line anytime...thanks for stopping by today!
 
Front
 

Back View, using flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, vintage doily and cameo.
 
Side View using flowers, pearls and metal birdcage.

 
Side View using flowers and a butterfly I fussy cut out of the paper.



|inside is painted with Martha Stewart Paint "Summer Haze"
 
Some Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and of course, some Crafty Emblies crown and fairy on a branch.

 
I fussy cut out some butterflys from the paper, glossy accented them and molded their wings to give
the appearance of them flying. I also added some beautiful little pink roses to
the Fairy Belle's hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment