Sunday, 17 February 2013

Altered Mixed Media Canvas
 
 
 
 
 
I started off with 2 canvases and decided to just have fun and play around with some different textures, colours and dimensions.  I used the Steampunk Debutante paper from Graphic45 for the background on this piece and framed around the outside of the canvas with black acrylic paint.  I also used some textured modelling paste and my stencils to create different dimensions on the canvas, and tore up some of the paper to attach a very cool prima zipper to the top part to make it look like the butterfly underneath is peeking through.
 
 
 
 
 
So have a look and let me know what you think, feel free to leave a comment or if you have any questions about this or any other of my projects just ask, I am happy to help!
 


 
Thanks for stopping by!