Saturday 9 February 2013

Spring Flowers!
 
 
Well, even though we have got a ton of snow right now, it didn't stop me from thinking of the springtime ahead!  I dove into my lace stash today and decided to bring a little pastel colour to all the white I see when I look outside.  So this is what I came up with, working in the spring colour theme I made some new flowers with lace, fabric, vintage jewelry, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and some vintage doilies.  I hope you will find some springtime inspiration here! Feel free to leave a comment below, thanks for stopping by!
 
Here is the Pastel Grouping of Handmade Flowers
 
Rolled Fabric Flowers
 
Another Rolled Fabric Flower with a Gathered Lace one with a gorgeous WOC flower in the centre.
 
Vintage Lace and Doilies
 
More Vintage Lace and Doilies


No comments:

Post a Comment