Saturday 9 March 2013

New Prima Goodies!
 
 
Well, all the new releases are out, and that only means one thing...bank account depeltion lol.  Ok, not really, but you know what I mean!  Prima has some of the most amazing stamps and paper lines out this year, and of course I could not resist.  Here is a picture below of some of the new stamps, don't you just love them?
 
 
I also decided to treat myself to a few of the new papers, one being the Lifetime collection. So, I combined the gorgeous Doll Stamps and the paper and this is what I came up with!
 
I used my distress inks and a fine brush and a bit of water to paint her hair, dress and shoes, it worked great and so easy to do! who needs copic markers!  I also made some embellishments with the Prima Engraver collection, you will see one on the tag here at the top right hand corner, its the number 6.

 
I used lots of layers of the Lifetime collection, and cut out some of the sentiments included in the paper pad, distressed the edges and then added some drywall tape, gesso, sprays and some other embellishments. What do you think?

 
Thanks for stopping by today, please feel free to leave a comment or join my blog, I love to hear from you!  Happy Crafting everyone!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment