Wednesday 15 May 2013

Altered Fairy Belle Garden Fence
 
 
 
Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today to see what I have created. This is a piece from KaiserCraft that I have had sitting around for a few months and I wanted to create a little something for my front porch to welcome folks when they come to visit. I have altered this piece using the Prima Fairy Belle paper.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the base of the piece, using Prima resin piece, and flowers, and the dark blue flowers are from Lavish Laces on Etsy. The other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
 I used texture all thorough out the piece by using the Prima wood mask, texture paste, and some of the weathered wood distress ink, and dark chocolate truffle spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang. In this photo you can also see the prima bird and flowers and nest.
 
Here is a close up of the fairys, and you can see some of the texture in the back groud as well, the butterfly is a Prima trinket piece.


 
 For the bird I used more of the fairy belle paper and distressed it with walnut stain and gesso. The welcome sign is from Jolee's boutique. And I used a vintage doily from my stash behind the bird.
 

 
I hope you like my latest project, please feel free to comment or subscribe. thanks again for stopping by today~

No comments:

Post a Comment