Friday 19 September 2014

Desk Organizer, A Gina's Designs DT Project

Happy Friday friends! Today I would like to share one of Gina's great organizational items she has in her shop. This is the Desk Organizer 1 and I am super happy with how it came out. This allows me for more storage on top of my desk, which is always a good thing!
 

As you can see there is lots of spaces for storing brushes, pens, inks, markers and anything else you like. This organizer has roomy spaces to put all your art supplies and also some drawers that are nice and deep as well.
 

 
The Organizer has 2 drawers in front which is good for storing all those extra little items you need to have handy when you are creating, I filled mine with some 1 inch ink cubes that I have been looking for a place to keep, this worked out perfectly!

 

Below here you can see the side and back of the organizer. I used one of my favorite paper lines to decorate it, then added some of the Tulip borders and a fun butterfly to finish it off.
 


 
 Below here you can see the front of the drawers which I added some metal filigree pieces and a handle and also I stamped the word "ART" on a piece of paper and framed it up with one of the Filigree Frames. I embossed the frame with some Stampendous shabby white embossing powder.
 
 
I have already filled my my desk organizer and it is a really handy thing to have on my desk top, it doesn't take up too much room but has tons of great spaces in it for storage, check out all the great storage solutions in Gina's Store
 
Gina's Designs Items Used
 
Other Items Used
Tim Holtz Wallflower Paper
Metal Pieces & Handles from Butterbeescraps
Art Stamp from Stampendous
Butterflies and Flowers From My Stash
Stampendous Embossing Powders
Martha Stewart Sky Blue Paint
 

No comments:

Post a Comment