Thursday 13 August 2015

Tea Time with Spectrum Noir

Good morning friends, today I have a fun share for you. I created this card specifically for the challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Blog.  This month the challenge is "Anything Goes!", so I thought I would dive in and have a go.
 
 
I am so enjoying playing with my Spectrum Noir Markers, I have had them for a while and been practicing behind the scenes with them. I feel a bit more confidant with them now, and have been watching lots of video tutorials!
 
I used one of my Prima Bloom Girl stamps for this 5 1/2 x 4 1/4'' card, I love these stamps, and they offer lots of real estate for colouring too!
 
I wanted her to be bright and vibrant so I used a great variety of Spectrum Noir colours.
 
 
Here is a close up of her face. I had fun making the skin tones, again I am a beginner, but I wanted her to look very soft against the bold colours I used around her. I did some shading with FS2 and PP1 was used for a bit of light blush on her cheeks. I used TB1 for her eye colour.

 
The finishing touches are some white Sharpie pen dots and a few pieces of bling here and there to add more dimension. I added a small "thanks" sentiment and matted it all on some DCWV dark purple cardstock.
I hope you like my card for today, and don't forget to check out the challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Blog!
 
 
Here Is A Complete List Of The Spectrum Noir Colours I Used
Face: FS2, FS3, PP1
Hair: TN2, TN7, EB2, EB5
Eyes: TB1
Red Flowers: DR1, DR3. DR5, DR7
Blue Flowers: TB1, TB2, TB3
Purple Flowers: LV2, LV3
Orange Flower Centres: CR10
Pink Flower Centres: BP6
Green Leaves and Flowers: CG1, CG2, DG2, DG3, DG4
Colourless Blender Marker
 
Other Products Used
Prima Bloom Girl Stamp
White Sharpie Pen
Anita's Brand Bling
DCWV Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Thanks Stamp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment