Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Laura's Loft DT Casual Friday New Releases!!

http://lauras-loft-shop.myshopify.com/

 



 Hello friends, Kim here today and I am excited to share my Card featuring Casual CAS-ual Fridays Stamps​ and Dies. We are celebrating Valentines Day and CAS-ual Fridays new releases today over at Laura's Loft ! For this card I used the Curtis back ground Stamp and the Tag Buddies Dies.

Using some Hero Arts Shadow in the mid tone colour range. I used a pretty bubble gum pink on some pink card stock to give a tone on tone effect to the background.

 
Once I had let the ink dry I used some dimensional foam tape to pop the card up and give it some height. Now its time for some die cutting!

For the first layer I used the largest die from the set and some white vellum paper so that you could see the background through the vellum. 

 
I then used some of My Favorite Things paper and the next size of the die, keeping it all with in the pink tones for Valentines Day. I used some multi matte medium to tack it down on the cardstock.


Once the card was assembled, it was time to get out some of my favorite embossing powder. I used the Ho Ho Ho, Wow! Embossing Powder for the wooden heart in the centre.  It really added a lot of sparkle. Laura has a huge selection of Wow Embossing Powders in her shop you can check them all out HERE


 I also used the Hopes Desire Sequin Pack, and added some of the sequins and doves from the pack to add interest to the card.

I added a final touch of a metal number plate from Tim Holtz and some bakers twine and that finished up the card!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my project today. Don't forget to check out all the great items in the Laura's Loft Store and Blog
You can find out more info about the CAS-ual Friday new releases on Laura's Blog
HERE
Other Items Used
Versamark Clear Ink
Hero Arts Bubble Gum Ink
Tim Holtz Metal
Red Bakers Twine
My Favorite Things Paper
Vellum