Thursday 26 January 2017

Cute As A Button ScraPerfect DT

Hello ScraPerfect fans! Kim here today with a simple and easy Valentine project for you.
 
 
I started off with a 4 x 5 inch canvas that I painted with some Prima Art Alchemy Paint in Pink.

 

 
I love this paint, its is iridescent and gives a lovely shine to the canvas.

 
Next, I drew a half of a heart on a piece of paper, and cut it out.

 
Now I have a template for my canvas. I drew around it with a light pencil line, so I would be able to see where to put the buttons and keep the heart shape on the canvas.

 
Now its time for the Best Glue Ever. I used the glue to stick down my buttons, but first I laid them all out so I was happy with the pattern.

 
 
Once the buttons were glued down, I added some flat back trim in pink around the buttons to frame it and make the heart stand out.
 
 
I added a small organza bow to the top and a small ribbon rose finished it off nicely.
 
Now it is time to get out my favorite ScraPerfect product...these gorgeous Transfer Foils! I love using these in a variety of ways, and this was a good opportunity to use them.
 

 
I am also using some of the Christine Adolph Rub ons for the foils, they are a sticky adhesive that the foils stick to great.

 
I wanted to add a little tag to the side of the heart so I cut it out of white cardstock and punched a hole in the paper. I used the "XO" sentiment from the rub on pack and used the red foil to rub on to it.


I tied some jute twine to the tag and glued it on the canvas.
 

 
 
Here is the finished canvas. It is a very quick and easy project all with the help from ScraPerfect.
 
 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today and will check out all the great items in the
ScraPerfect Store.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment