Monday 9 January 2017

Shabby is Chic Boutique DT No Sew Pretty Girl Pillow

 
Good morning Shabby is Chic Boutique Fans! I have a fun and easy project here today for you today.
 
 
I have created this no sew pillow with some fabric from my stash and lots of laces and trims from Shabby is Chic Boutique. But the gorgeous girl in the center is really the star of the show. I used this Pretty Girl Applique from SCB.
 
 
I surrounded the girl with this pretty rose trim from SCB, which goes all the way around her to frame her nicely.

 
 
I created a rolled rose out of some sheer fabric I had in my stash, and added a pearl and rhinestone bling to the center. I added this to her hair for some fun and dimension.

 
I used Fabri-Tac Glue to make my pillow square and then added lace fabric from my stash to cover the pillow.


 
I just love this Pretty Girl Applique from SCB!! I have to get more, as I have a few friends who would like this pillow as well, but I think she would also be great on a T-shirt, apron, wall hanging, or even a tote bag. She would be versatile for so many  projects.

 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today, and will pop over to the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Zibbet to get your own Pretty Girl Applique!

No comments:

Post a Comment