Sunday 14 July 2019

Tag Making with The Best Glue Ever ScraPerfect DT





Good morning ScraPerfect fans, Kim here with my next DT project. 
I am doing a tag swap in a Facebook group, and was tasked with making 5 tags for it. 


The Best Glue Ever made the job so much easier!
I used the glue to put all my tags together.


It was also helpful in making my tag embellishments.


I also used The Best Glue Ever on some chipboard, which I layered under my sentiments to make them pop up on the tags.


I used paper from Prima and Tim Holtz for the tags.




This little beauty also has a Tim Holtz paper doll on it, and I used The Best Glue Ever to attach his wings!


I hope you like my project today, and found some inspiration here.
 I had so much fun making these tags.

Please check out the ScraPerfect Store to get your bottle 





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags Kim. ♥️ Love them all. Tfs and inspiring. 💕

    ReplyDelete