Monday 15 July 2019

Bravely She Flies Mixed Media Card White Rose Crafts DT




Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.
This is a double fun week, I am tackling the July sketch challenge and also it is Technique week at White Rose Crafts, and all of the team are featuring embossing.
I have made a pretty little card to send to a friend.


As you can see by the sketch, mine is a bit different, I used the little chipboard fairy door from the WRC Store as my focal point and heat embossed it with Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder by Ranger.   I also used some pewter embossing powder from my stash on the hinge for the door.


The base of the card is the Flutter collection from Graphic 45, which you can find in the WRC Store.
I also fussy cut a butterfly and dragonfly from the connection as well.


When everything was done, I gave it all a good coat of Dovecraft Glitter Glue in Crystal.


I hope you will check out the WRC Facebook group and try your hand at the July Sketch Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Kim. Love the paper and the fairy door. ♥️

    ReplyDelete