Thursday 28 February 2019

Mixed Media Tag For ScraPerfect


Good morning ScraPerfect Fans, Kim here with my next DT project. This time I have created a vintage inspired mixed media tag, which is also done with some upcycling!
I used some old packaging from Prima for the base of my tag. The packaging is sturdy cardboard and makes a great base for adding layers, paint and embellishments.


I layered some vintage book paper, fabric and lace on my tag, and used The Best Glue Ever to hold it all down. Of course I used my No Clog Writing Cap which is always on my glue bottle!


I added a Tim Holtz Paper doll and some Wings from his Botanical set behind her for a whimsical look.  The Paris Tag has been coffee dyed, as well as the fabric I used to make my flowers I added to the base of the tag.


I added some blue bling and a doily as well as some white paint splatters to finish off the tag.



I hope you like my project today, don't forget to check out ScraPerfect!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here today.






No comments:

Post a Comment