Tuesday 5 February 2019

Sweet Friend Card White Rose Crafts DT & Sketch Challenge


Good morning Rosies! Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts. I am working with this months sketch challenge, and decided to create a sweet and shabby card for a friend.


I hope you will join in the Sketch challenge too, I loved working with the sketch this month!

I used lots of wonderful items from the White Rose Crafts store this month, including the gorgeous Recollections Pink flower you see in the photo below.


 I also used the K & Company epoxy sentiments to add to my card, they are so simple and easy to use!


A couple of Dress it Up buttons called "Decadence" added some sweet accents to my card.




I really love the Lemoncraft Yesterday Ephemera, and I used this one for the main focal point on the front of the card.


The final touch was some of the Dovecraft glitter glue in Crystal to give my card lots of sparkle!


Please check out the sketch challenge on the WRC blog and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here!




4 comments: