Tuesday 19 February 2019

Princess Gift Box White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT Project for White Rose Crafts. This time I have upcycled a left over chocolate box into a pretty gift box for a friend.


I used Mod Podge to keep the paper on the box, and did the outside and inside with the same paper line from G45. I added some of the Dovecraft glitter glue in Crystal to add lots of sparkle to the flowers and crown, and the dresses on the Princesses, on the image of the papers.


I added some vintage laces and doily with a fun resin embellishment to the inside cover of the box.
The paper is so pretty, I didn't want to over embellish, but let the paper do the talking!


The top and bottom of the box.


For decorating the top of the box, I used some more pretty laces from my stash around the edge of the box to soften the look.


I used lots of pretty Prima and Recollections flowers from the White Rose Crafts store to decorate the box as well. I also added a vintage bling piece to the box as well.


I also added more flowers to the top of the box, another fun bling piece and some silk sari ribbon to finish it off.


Once again, here is the finished gift box.


I hope you have enjoyed my project today and will check out all the great items in the White Rose Craft Store!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have found some inspiration here today.

Prima Flowers (Sold Out)

3 comments:

  1. Love this one Kim! Amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box Kim. Love the lace and embellishments on the lid. 💕

    ReplyDelete