Tuesday 4 June 2019

Little Pixies Card Sketch Challenge White Rose Crafts DT




Good day friends, Kim here with a quick and easy project for White Rose Crafts.


I am joining in with the June Sketch challenge in the White Rose Crafts Gallery Group on Facebook. This is the sketch for this month, but each month they change and its always a fun thing to try my hand at something outside my comfort zone!


I used the Graphic 45 Fairy Dust paper (my favorite!) for my card. I fussy cut out some of the adorable mushrooms from the paper and used some of the Dual Foam Mounting Tape to pop them up.


I also used some of my favorite lace from WRC Store, the Bright White Heart Lace, it looks so pretty on the card. I also used the K & Co Epoxy Stickers for my sentiment, I love these too, they are so quick and easy to pop on a card!



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.
I hope you will try your hand at the sketch challenge this month!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim. Tfs. 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Kim! I love the fussy cut mushrooms, and all the pretty lace! :o)

    ReplyDelete