Tuesday 18 June 2019

Shabby Chic Pocket Letter White Rose Crafts DT


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.
This time I have created a mini pocket letter, my very first time making one too!
I am using the Tim Holtz Page Pockets for the base, and also the Scrapberry Paper called Juliet for the paper pieces inside the pockets.


One of my new passions is doing dot mandela's and because I had some of the Chipboard butterflies to use for my pocket letter, I thought it would be fun to dot them up!


I painted them pink first and used my dotting tools to create a fun pattern on them which you can see
in the photo below. They look so pretty inside the pockets!


I tied the 2 pockets together with some pretty pink organza ribbon.
I also added a little ribbon rose, and some of the white lace from the WRC store.
The top left side of the pocket letter has a wooden key and lock from Kaisercraft wood flourish set.


Inside each of the pockets, I put a little surprise, in this one, I cut out an image from the paper and added 2 of the Tim Holtz mirrored stars for some sparkle.


My second butterfly looks so pretty with the Juliet paper in the background.  You can also see a little cameo head from the Kaisercraft wood flourish set.


 I also added some sequins to the top pocket to create a little shaker pocket. I also added one of the pink flowers from WRC Store.


I added more of the ribbon and one of the pretty heart buckle sliders from the WRC Store, this really added lots of bling to my pocket letter.



I had fun making my very first pocket letter. The items from the WRC store made is super easy for me, and I love adding my own spin to this type of project.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here today!

Pink Flowers



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Kim. ♥️♥️ All the little details. So pretty!! Tfs πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty , love the heart buckle

    ReplyDelete