Sunday 30 June 2019

Making Envelopes from Vintage Wall Paper With ScraPerfect DT


Good morning everyone, Kim here with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have used some vintage wallpaper to create envelopes for my junk journals.


With the help of the Best Glue Ever, it made short work of this project. These are super easy to make, just cut the wall paper to the size of your envelope that you want, fold, add BGE and voila! You have envelopes!


BGE also worked well with the no clog writing cap, to glue down my paper flowers too.



I also added some small trims to the back of the envelopes with BGE too, and some sentiments from the Tim Holtz Small Talk.





So there you have it, a super simple and easy project all with the help of ScraPerfect and the Best Glue Ever!

I hope you will check out all the products in the ScraPerfect Store.
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.




1 comment: