Sunday 13 July 2014

ATC Fun!

Hi Crafty Friends!  Today I wanted to share with you my ATC's that I have created. I am really having a lot of fun making these little cards. My friend Deann, who is on the Gina's Designs & Craftsupplies1 design teams with me, really got me going on them!  She belongs to a site called ATC's 4 All, and I went over and dived right in!   I have just completed my first swap and sent them off, and here is a sampling of some I am working on now.
 
 

 Encaustic (melted wax) Atc. I have used Rubbermoon Stamps Gear Background Stamp in the hot wax and also in the clay piece in the center. I really love this technique, its so much fun to melt the wax. I used my Faber Castell Crayons for Adults to create this look. I topped the clay piece off with an old watch face and then a cute coo coo clock charm from Craftsupplies1.
 Mixed Media ATC. Here I have created layers of mixed media including paints, stencils, drywall tape and texture paste. The wing and other embellishments are made from air dry clay. I have used the Rubbermoon "I am my art" stamp on this one.
 And...last but not least...this is another mixed media ATC. This one is so fun. I love the Rubbermoon cat border stamp in the middle of the little air dry clay frame, and the cat sentiment under it as well...its so funny to me!
I will have more to come soon! Hope you like them, feel free to comment and leave me a message!  Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment