Sunday 20 July 2014

Hi Everyone! Today I have my take on an inspirational item. I was on Pinterest and discovered this great inspirational piece which you can find Here, and I decided to do my own take on something that inspired me. This is what I came up with! It not only shows the versatility of Gina's chipboard items, but shows how you can be inspired by something and make it your own!

I have done a 5 x 7 inch canvas for my project and used lots of fun summery colors.

 I have used lots of layers on this canvas, including ripping up paper, melting crayon wax on the butterfly, lots of bright colors of sprays and some pretty flowers as well.



Here in the center I have taken the scissors from the Vintage Seamstress Set and used them as the body of the butterfly, which was another inspirational point for me. I added some gears which I painted white, then sprayed with Shimmerz orange and a Lindys blue colored spray.




I hope you have enjoyed my take on my inspiration.

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items used
Lindys' Stamp Gang Sprays
Shimmerz Sprays
Faber Castell Crayons for Adults
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Paper, Bead and Stamps from My Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment