Sunday 13 July 2014

Peacock Themed Shadowbox Created for Craftsupplies1 on Etsy

Hi Everyone! Here is my lasted project for Craftsupplies1. I have created this Peacock Themed Shadowbox, and I just love how it came out! This was so super fun to make!
The Shadowbox itself is from Gina's Designs, it is her house shaped shadowbox, and the paper I used is from Fab Scraps.
 
After I assembled the shadowbox, and put some gesso on it, I painted the edges with some Delta Soy Paint in turquoise. I then added the paper and gave it a coat of Mod Podge Gloss.

 Above here you can see one of the new gorgeous Masks from Craftsupplies1, along with some flowers and an Eiffel Tower Charm from there as well.
 In the above section I have used one of Gina's Filigree Frames, and in the back there is one of Craftsupplies1's new wedding appliques and 2 toned turquoise flowers along with one of my clay angel wings I made.
 Of course the star of the show is this gorgeous Peacock from Craftsupplies1. She has a great new supply of different kinds of birds in her shop, definitely worth checking out!

 
 Penny Farthing Charm from Craftsupplies1

I hope you like my shadowbox you can also check out my video on YouTube below here
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment