Thursday 3 July 2014

Family Heritage Photo Frame a Gina's Designs DT Project

Hi Friends! Today I would like to share with you my Family Heritage Picture Frame. I have this photo showing four generations of my family, with my Great-Great Grandparents in the front, my Great Grandmother in the back left and my Grandmother in the back right. The baby in the photo is my mother. This was taken around 1934.  I wanted to feature this photo and Gina had such lovely pieces for me to use to make this special frame, as this is the only family photo like this that I have.
 The Art Deco Borders & Corners were perfect to add to this frame to give it the heritage style that I was going for. I embossed them with some Stampendous Shabby Ivory embossing powder.  Below you can also see one of the wooden charms from Gina's Store that I have used.  I thought that the word "memories" was apropos.

Below I have used the antique bike, and keeping in the color theme embossed it with more of the shabby white embossing powder, with just a touch of some gold to make it stand out.




Finally, here is another shot of the art deco corners around the photo and on the top of the frame you can see the border. I just love how they have framed out my special photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will check out these goodies in Gina's Store.

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Laces and Trims from MissGardenGrove & Lavish Laces
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Stampendous Embossing Powders
Buttermilk Americana Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment